CloudInfoProvider v. 0.8.5
The Cloud Information provider generates a representation of cloud resources, to be published inside INDIGO - DataCloud CMDB.
- Release Notes
Highlights of the first release:
- The generated representation is described using a Mako template having access to the cloud middleware information.
- An Ansible role is available: https://galaxy.ansible.com/indigo-dc/cloud-info-provider/
- Retrieves images information from OpenNebula and OpenStack.
- send-to-cmdb tool provided for inserting/updating image information inside the INDIGO CMDB (Does not touch images not present in the local cloud middleware).
- CentOS7 and Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty)
List of RfCs
installation & Configuration:
- Please read the detailed information in the Deployment and Administration Guide
List of Artifacts
- Please use the INDIGO - DataCloud CatchAll GGUS Support Unit